Stainless steel troughs from ACO FUNKI are equally well-suited for dry feeding as well as for liquid feeding in all sections. Made of strong stainless steel. Can be used for liquid feeding walls.
We produce our stainless steel troughs at our production facilities in Denmark. See in this short video how we do it ►
- For liquid feeding wall
- Has integrated downpipes, with the same diameter as standard liquid feeding pipes and without a T-part, which may stop the feed in the outlet.
- Quick feeding, low agression level
- The bended and closed edges ensure maximum hygiene.
- For piglets, can be delivered as ad libitum with stainless steel throughs and head separations
- B-8029_Stainless_steel_troughs (PDF; 2 MB)