Dry feeding systems involve providing pigs with a nutritionally balanced dry feed, typically in the form of pellets or meal. This approach offers several advantages for both the farmers and the pigs.
First and foremost, dry feeding systems promote optimal nutrition and growth. The use of pelleted or meal-based feeds allows for precise control over the composition of the diet, ensuring that pigs receive the necessary nutrients in the correct proportions. This leads to improved weight gain, enhanced muscle development, and overall better health of the animals.
Moreover, dry feeding systems increase feed efficiency. The feed can be accurately measured and delivered to each pig's feeding station, minimizing feed losses and optimizing consumption. This efficiency translates into cost savings for the farmer, as less feed is wasted and the overall feed conversion ratio improves.
- Weighs 24/7
- Overview of pigs’ growth
- Helps to optimize the genetic potential
- Automatic feed regulation
- Optimal delivery weight
- Pigs’ growth curves day by day
- VD100 floor feeder
- Ad-lib feeder
- Combi-feeder for sows and weaners
- Phase feeding of sows
- Save up to 800 gr of feed per sow per day.
- Increase the efficiency of your time.
- Reduce the pathogenic transmission.
- VD2 feed dispenser
- VD5 feed dispenser
- VD6 feed dispenser
- VD22 feed dispenser
- Master Valve Dry and Funki Phase Dry
- FunkiNet Dry Single
- FunkiNet Dry Section
- FunkiNet Dry Multi