Weaning is challenging for piglets as they transition from their mother's milk to solid feed and adjust to a new social environment. To ensure the optimal health and growth of these young animals, specialized weaner units have been designed to meet their specific needs.
FLEXCOVER is a climate cover to create a two-zones environment for weaners. It consists of the fixed part and the openable part. FLEXCOVER has many built-in options with 25, 50 and 75 cm board profiles and flexible hinge rails. The climate cover is made of 15 mm PVC board profiles and is available in different variations as 2-parts, 3-parts, or sloped.
- Plastic with rounded profiles all over and thereby no sharp edges
- Light, but at the same time durable construction with 15 mm plastic board profiles
- Tight fittings ensure top hygiene and easy cleaning: developed for modern pig production
- Hinge rails with flexible rubber hinge ensures draft-free environment
- Many build-in options with 25, 50 and 75 cm board profiles in combination with flexible hinge rails
- B-6506-FLEXCOVER Climate cover (PDF; 289 KB)