Liquid feeding systems are fully automatic and can provide at minimal cost the high accuracy and fast distribution of food. In our systems you can mix up to 99 food components, and automatization of the cooking process allows making food with 50 different recipes. Usage of liquid feeding reduces water consumption in the pig farm, rationalizes use of food, water, and medicine: the use of liquid feeding greatly simplifies vaccination and treatment of animals.
Liquid feeding is particularly cost effective for finishers, because it is fattening, that significantly increase food costs. Liquid feeds are well assimilated by animals (especially piglets) which is a prerequisite for accelerating the growth of animals, so the pigs reach slaughter weight for a shorter time.
Liquid feeding system can not only control the amount of food consumed, but also allows you to develop unique feeding program for each individual animal. Dosing computer provides a differentiated selection of food during the day depending on the pig’s age during the pig’s growth.
- Increased number of weaned piglets with approx. 3 per sow per year
- Increase in piglet weight by weaning up to 1.2 kg
- Medicine consumption reduced by 50%
- No loss of amino acids
- Return on investment: 1-1.5 years
- Central piping with section pipes without return
- Central piping with section pipes with return
- Ad-libitum feeding for sows and weaners
- Component inlet and CCM
- Microdosing system
- Feed valves
- Twin-spin pipe
- Stone trap
- Full automation of feed mixes and feed distribution
- Feed programs for the entire growth period (up to 99 programs)
- The system mixes and transports feed according to the selected recipes
- Can be adjusted at sectional and valve leve
- FunkiNet monitors the mixing process, distributes feed and provides analysis of the processes and results