MASTER FLOW is a membrane-operated valve system, which maintains a constant water level in the trough. The MASTER FLOW water level valve has two entrances with ½" internal threads for horizontal and vertical water pipes. The water level valve is delivered with a plug in order to be able to close the entry not used.
- Water supply with a prefilter
- Water pressure of 2-2,5 Bar/29 - 36 PSI
- The supply pipe: the vertical water pipe from the water level valve to the trough must be at least 80-200 cm
- The supply pipe should be placed as far from the feed outlet as possible
- Regular cleaning of the supply pipe in order to avoid water contamination